As a freelance writer, specialising in lifestyle, wellbeing and self-help, I’m available for hire. I currently write articles for magazines and websites. Please contact me for current rates and any other enquiries.
Some of my freelance writing can be found below:
WRITING MAGAZINE (Writers’ News and Writing Magazine, 5th Floor, 31-32 Park Row, Leeds LS1 5JD, UK)
- Small Steps Get You There (Writing Magazine, February 2014, pg 36-37)
HARLEY THERAPY (Harley Street Therapy, Psychotherapy & Counselling, 1-7 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QD)
- Children and Grief: When A Sibling Is Lost
- Daily Affirmations – Do They Really Work?
- How To Be Your Authentic Self – Do You Speak With Your Own Voice?
- Does Your Partner Enable You To Flourish?
- What’s Wrong With Me?
- How to Set Goals that Work For You in 2014
- Could You Be Codependent? What Exactly is Codependency?
- Are You A Good Listener? Learning From Rogers’ Person-Centred Counselling Theory
- How to Live an Authentic Life – Two Key Practices
- How to De-stress: A Two-Minute Mindfulness Relaxation Break
- Core Beliefs In CBT – Identifying and Analysing Your Core Beliefs
- Help For Hoarders – Self-Help, CBT, Psychotherapy & Family Therapy
- How Good Are Your Coping Skills?
- Is Perfectionism Helping Or Harming You?
- Seasonal Joy or Lonely in a Crowd? Planning for Sad Times
- Do You Need a Friend Or A Counsellor?
- Self-Help: Managing Obsessive Compulsive Disorder – Schwartz’ Four Step Method
- Write Out Your Pain: The Value of Keeping a Journal
- Buried Treasure: Finding Your Inner Resources